Monday, March 31, 2008

Welcome !

Why this blog ? Because I am a French books for children author (sorry for my bad english !) who likes traveling and meeting people from everywhere. I already have a blog in French called Correspondances ! But, with this one, my little "English" corner, I hope to go out of my usual professional universe.
Why this name ? Cornélie is not my real name - not either my pen name ! I chose it as a tribute to my maternal family. Indeed, one of my foremother was called Cornelia de Cordua. Her (and my !) Jewish ancestors came from Andalusia to Java, in Indonesia, via Portugal and Netherlands. At the end of the 18th Centuries, her daughter leave Java to come back to Europe...
So, readers from The Earth, welcome at the Cornélie's Corner ! I will try to publish here some notes about my work and travels. Perhaps will I show you drawings and photographs...
I wish you Bon Voyage ! Turn a corner, read my blog !

No comments: